The Company is formed to seek acquisition opportunities in the social commerce sector which can be developed as an e-commerce business.
The Directors are particularly seeking opportunities in data mining, artificial intelligence technologies and social and online media such as instant messaging platforms. Together, the Directors have many years of business experience operating in the e-commerce sector, particularly in the areas of online marketing and consumer interactions through the integration of social media platforms, electronic communication and artificial intelligence technologies into e-commerce businesses. They have established a network of contacts internationally within the sector. The Directors also have extensive experience in corporate acquisitions and capital markets. The Company will utilise independent third parties to provide expert advice where necessary.
The Company’s strategy
The Directors plan to identify a suitable e-commerce business and develop the business with a presence not only in Europe, but also in the US and Asia. The Directors have extensive contacts in Asia which will benefit the target business’ global expansion strategy.
Their focus is particularly on social commerce businesses, such as social media platforms which have the potential of providing a strong e-commerce sales channel. Social commerce is the use of social networks in the context of e-commerce transactions. When assessing a social commerce business, the Directors will consider opportunities to focus on the membership base and members’ data to direct consumers towards new products or services.
The Company’s efforts in identifying a prospective target company or business will not be limited to a particular geographic region, although the Company expects that it will initially focus on acquiring companies or businesses in Europe, and will also consider businesses in Asia.
The acquisition strategy of the Company will be focussed towards the identification and acquisition of companies or businesses which:
• are run by a management team with a strong track record of generating growth for shareholders and a proven experienced business record; and/or
• have attractive commercial prospects within the e-commerce or social marketing sectors in general; and/or
• have existing members or consumers; and/or
• are within lower risk jurisdictions, within countries with a strong focus on protecting investors' interests, low sovereign risk and those that encourage and incentivise investment; and/or
• have revenues which offer the potential for near-term positive cash flows; and/or
• can be funded adequately to be capable of delivery of a realistic plan of achieving credible milestones and significant growth opportunities for Shareholders.