Who Are We?
Scope and Acceptance of this
This Policy applies to the personal data we collect about you for the purposes of providing you with products and services.
By using the Website, or AIQ Limited branded pages or applications on third party social media (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin), or by giving us your personal data, you acknowledge, accept, and consent to the practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use the Website or give us any personal information.
License to Use the Website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
(c) show any material from the website in public;
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
(f) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution, such as our newsletters, data sheets and white papers.
Acceptable Use of the Website
You must not:
a) use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
(b) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
(c) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
(d) use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
(e) use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Personal Data Collected by AIQ Ltd
AIQ Limited may collect personal data, which includes, but is not limited to, your name, company name, address, phone number, email address, IP address, bank account information, shareholder information and information regarding what web pages are accessed and when. Information AIQ Limited stores when contacting the company may include the same information as previously mentioned. Information gathered about you may come from a variety of sources, including, but not limited to:
- online and electronic interactions with the Website or the Company;
- in-person interactions with employees of our company or our representatives at an event/trade show;
- offline interactions with us, including direct marketing campaigns, various requests, and contacts through AIQ Limited digital platforms
- your interaction with online targeted content (such as advertisements) that AIQ Limited, or service providers on our behalf, provide to you via third-party websites or applications; and
- other sources, including third-party social media. Information that you allow third-party social media to share with the public may include your name, email address, gender, birthday, city, profile picture, username, and “friends” list. You can learn what is public on your profile through the website of the relevant third-party social media.
AIQ Limited processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to keep you informed of events and news relating to AIQ Limited. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
Why AIQ Ltd Collects Personal Data and How It May Be Used
- Customer Service – to provide you with customer service, including responses to your inquiries, complaints and feedback about our products. Customer service may be provided through email or traditional mail or by telephone.
- Personalisation – AIQ Limited may combine personal data about you collected from one source (e.g., a website) with data collected from another source (e.g., an offline event). This information gives AIQ Limited a more complete view of you as a consumer which, in turn, allows AIQ Limited to better serve you with respect to the following, among other things:
- Websites – to improve and personalise your experience on the Website or other AIQ Limited hosted websites, using data such as account login information, technical computer information, and/or previous website usage information; and
- Products – to improve our products or generate ideas for new products.
- Marketing Communications – to provide you with marketing communications (to the extent you have opted in to receiving such communications). These communications include information about AIQ Limited, its products and services, and promotions. Such communications might be shared via electronic means (e.g., email and online advertising) or by traditional mail.
Recipients of Personal Data
AIQ Limited shares your data or may be processed by the following third-party service providers (but is not limited to):
- Brokers (as intermediaries between the company and investors they routinely collect information from internal or external sources)
- PR Companies (public relations companies may collect information on shareholders from internal or external sources and use this information to contact shareholders directly)
- Accounting Firms (for our accounts or for billing/invoice purposes)
- Share Registrars (who compile holder lists which are required for reasons such as AGM’s and annual reports)
- Government based or supported regulatory bodies (upon request)
Sharing of Personal Data by AIQ Ltd
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement.
All processors/third-parties acting on our behalf will comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
All third-parties/data processors that have access to sensitive data will be required by AIQ Limited to have a signed agreement in place to ensure that they are GDPR compliant and have all measures in place to safeguard personal data. When AIQ Limited ceases any form of work with data processors/third-parties, AIQ Limited has an agreement which has been signed by the data processors/third-parties for immediate erasure of sensitive data.
AIQ Limited may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or, if in AIQ Limited’s commercially reasonable judgment, such legal disclosure is necessary to comply with legal processes or to respond to any claims (e.g., financial audit).
Your Individual Rights
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct communication from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
To contact us please click on our “Contact Us” link and fill out the online form on the Website.
Data Security and Retention
- AIQ Limited takes the issue of data security very seriously. Every time you send us your credit card number and your billing and shipping information, we use the industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to prevent the information from being intercepted.
- AIQ Limited stores your data in a secure operating environment and it is only accessible to AIQ Limited employees, agents and contractors on a need-to-know basis. Contracts are in place that require others to keep your personal information private and secure.
- Your personal information regarding transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary, taking into account, among other factors, our need to answer questions or resolve problems and to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws. This means that AIQ Limited may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we collect is no longer required in this way, we will destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
Disclaimer of Liability
Your dealings with any third party that resells, distributes, ships, or otherwise interacts with AIQ Limited products or services are solely between you and any such third party and are subject to any terms, conditions, privacy policies, warranties and/or representations associated with such dealings. Your use of a third-party site is at your sole risk and, as set forth above, without warranty or legal liability of any kind on the part of AIQ Limited.
- to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
- our maximum liability in relation to any event or series of related events will be limited to £10,000.00.
Children's Personal Information
How to Contact Us
- Click on our “Contact Us” link and fill out the online form on the Website.